- Extraordinary image quality — the foundation of Voluson ultrasound— to help achieve a clear view into obstetric and gynecologic exams.
- Sophisticated fetal assessment tools — to help support earlier, more detailed evaluations.
- Innovative probe technologies — to support thorough evaluations of even the most challenging patients.
- Easy imaging — with system intelligence and probe technology combining to produce outstanding images with minimal user interaction.
- Easy-to-use automation tools — that help streamline workflow, forge stronger connections with patients and referring physicians, and control costs.
- Ergonomic design — that simplifies how users interact with the system and helps provide optimal comfort while scanning.
High diagnostic confidence. Superb applications flexibility. Advanced yet affordable technology. Peace of mind that comes from making Voluson ultrasound part of your practice. The Voluson S8 delivers what you’ve been looking for in an ultrasound system.
A clear difference in imaging
The clarity of VolusonTM images is stunning, due to the innovative technology of the Voluson platform:
- Advanced SRI (Speckle Reduction Imaging) — helps reduce intrinsic artifacts to improve visualization and contrast resolution.
- CrossXBeamCRITM — helps enhance tissue interfaces and border differentiation, for boundary definition in fetal imaging.
- HD-FlowTM — a bidirectional, high definition power Doppler to help improve sensitivity and accuracy for detecting blood flow.
- Dual-view — enables simultaneous visualization of anatomy and blood flow.
Take the work out of workflow
High performance probes
The Voluson S8 supports a wide range of advanced 2D and 3D probes, which enable high quality images with exceptional reliability. System intelligence and probe technology combine to produce outstanding image quality with minimal user interaction – just place the probe and scan with confidence.
Automation tools at your fingertips
Voluson’s sophisticated 3D capabilities enable users to visualize anatomical information with ease:
- SonoRender Start — enables the user to quickly optimize volume rendering with the touch of a single button.
- Beta View — steer the scan plane to an oblique direction, reducing probe manipulation and increasing patient comfort.
- Wide variety of rendering techniques – Surface, Skeleton, Inversion, Glass Body; all designed to enable you to see what you need within a volume.
- Intuitive user interface – Consistent, easy to operate and 3D/4D volume controls.
Improve exam consistency and quality
The Voluson S8 system has a range of tools that support user skills and confidence.