Giving patients timely access to quality ultrasound is critical in women’s healthcare.
Busy practices and departments need dedicated technology with the flexibility, ease of use, speed and reliability to manage a comprehensive range of routine obstetric and gynecological exams.
The powerful yet affordable VolusonTM S6 system offers an excellent mix of capabilities for effective and efficient care, including:
- Extraordinary 2D image quality — the foundation of Voluson ultrasound— requiring minimal user interaction for optimization.
- Outstanding Volume (3D/4D) imaging — capabilities based on outstanding 2D imaging and enabled by user-friendly workflow.
- Automation advances — that help improve the speed, quality and consistency of obstetric and gynecological studies. These tools also enable practices to more easily expand into new clinical areas and perform specialized procedures.
- Easy-to-learn workflow tools — that help busy practices maintain high quality while reducing the time required to conduct, analyze, and report on exams.
- Ergonomic design — that helps simplify use helps provide optimal comfort while scanning.
The Voluson S6 system delivers on both price and performance, with hard-working capabilities that fit your practice, your patient base, and your budget. The system is upgradable, enabling you to add more sophisticated clinical capabilities as your practice grows
The VolusonTM S6 system excels in 2D imaging and offers clinicians easy-to-use tools to help integrate 3D/4D imaging into their practices:
- SRI (Speckle Reduction Imaging) — reduces intrinsic artifacts to help improve visualization and contrast resolution.
- CrossXBeamCRITM — helps enhance tissue interfaces and border differentiation, for boundary definition in fetal imaging.
- HD-FlowTM — is a bidirectional, high definition power Doppler to help improve accuracy in detecting blood flow.
- Dual-view — enables simultaneous visualization of anatomy and blood flow.
- SonoRender Start — enables the user to quickly optimizes volume rendering with the touch of a single button.
- VCI (Volume Contrast Imaging) — delivers higher contrast resolution in the acquisition plane, or all three planes of a volume, for anatomical assessment.
- Beta View — allows the user to steer the scan plane to an oblique direction, which can result in less probe manipulation and increased patient comfort.