The VolusonTM E6 is the entry-level system in the Expert Series, providing exceptional image quality in a smart system designed to help meet your daily needs.
Built on the powerful Expert Series platform, the Voluson E6 combines advanced 2D and 3D probe technology plus innovative hardware and software architecture. Every component works together—processing multiple data points simultaneously in real-time to help deliver exceptional images. The Voluson E6 enables you to see clearly at early stages.
2D image quality enhancement tools
- Advanced Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) — helps heighten the visibility of organs and lesions with high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- CrossXBeamCRITM — helps enhance tissue and border differentiation with an innovative, real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
- HD-FlowTM — uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to help achieve a sensitive vascular study and helps reduce overwriting.
- Focus and Frequency Composite (FFC) — provides for both penetration and resolution benefits by allowing simultaneous transmit frequencies — high frequencies in the near-field together with low frequencies in the far-field.
- Coded excitation — uses GE’s innovative coded technology to allow high frequencies to penetrate deep into the body for excellent resolution on technically difficult patients.
- Pulse inversion (harmonics) — utilizes 2 pulses to create an image, each an inverse of the other, cancelling out noise to help produce a clean image.